stoney backup: Requirements
From stoney cloud
- Access for Customers and People to the GUI
- The roles are dependent on the hierarchy height (the higher the more rights)
- Two default roles (core is a service as well and needs the two roles too)
- Service Administrator
- Service User
- The attribute sstProduct defines the access to the services
- 0 means access to all products of a service. Default.
- One or more UIDs restricts the access to the corresponding products. Not to be implemented yet.
- Online Backup Accout
- Create a new Backup Account
- Delete an existing Backup Account
- Rename an existing Backup Account
- Quota starting at 1GB
- Change the rsnapshot settings
- Hourly interval (0 to 24)
- Daily interval (0 to 7)
- Weekly interval (0 to 4)
- Monthly interval (0 to 12)
- Yearly interval (>= 0)
- Change the owner of the Backup Account
- Activate Backup Account
- Deactivate Backup Account
- Change password (and send newly created credentials to either person logged in or to the owner of the backup account).
- Reset password (and send newly created credentials to either person logged in or to the owner of the backup account).
- Set the language
- Activate notifications (Quota, not successful, not started)
- Deactivate notifications (Quota, not successful, not started)
- Set notification medium (mail,sms,...)
- Set notification destination (e-mail address, phone number, ...)
- Set notification language
- Set notification threshold (after how many not successful, not started attempts should the notification be sent: 0 to N)