From stoney cloud
To get yourself familiarized with the development, checkout the following pages:
- Release Management: Describes the Release Cycles, Versioning, Development Procedure and the actual Development.
- Coding Standards: Gives a minimal vim configuration and shows the file headers with the Affero General Public License for different scripting and programming languages.
- Modularisation: Explains, how the Self-Service Modules (Modules that expand the functionality of the stoney cloud) are split into different parts, based on their functionality:
- api: REST Application Programming Interface.
- cli: A command Line Interface, which uses the REST API to read or write data.
- helpers: Helper scripts and programmes, like notifications (quota, backup failed, rsnapshot, ...).
- provisioning: Scripts and programmes to provision services.
- web: Ajax based web interface.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.