From stoney cloud
Revision as of 21:23, 21 April 2014 by Michael
The Self-Service Modules expand the initial stoney cloud functionality. Some examples:
- stoney conductor: A cloud and virtual machine management tool (storage, network, cpu, memory, virtual machines, backups, snapshots, ...).
- stoney vm: A simplified sub set of the stoney conductor functionality (start, stop, access a virtual machine).
- stoney backup: An on-line backup service for desktops, servers and virtual machines.
- stoney mail: A mail service with optional collaboration functionality (based on Open-Xchange).
- stoney monitor: Monitoring (with Zabbix).
- stoney orchestra: Configuration Management (with Puppet).
- stoney box: An on-line storage service (Webbrowser access via HTTPS, WebDAV via HTTPS and synchronisation to multiple devices).
- stoney web: Web & Database hosting service (based on Apache and MariaDB).